Labels

Thursday 1 August 2013

"best day"

I haven't updated my blog from a long time.I was just busy(lazy),thanks to my friend Farazi ,I am back :)

I recently celebrated my 20th birthday.What so special about that ?you might ask!!..It was the way I celebrated it!

Last year,I had a party at home with friends,family and cakes.It was beautiful.
This year,there was no party,no friends nor cakes but it was the best!

I decided to celebrate my birthday with the kids from Saraswathi Sevashrama.It is a small orphanage located near Mathikere bus stop with around 25 kids and a rabbit.The kids here are sent to the local government school and are taken care by dedicated volunteers from all parts of Karnataka.They are so well behaved!!...when anybody walks into their community hall you can hear the chorus of "Good morning Madam",the youngest kid is about 2 years old and the oldest around 13.
I decided on providing them their breakfast for the day .The kids requested me to cut the cake with them,but then I was too shy,so promised them chocolates instead.The kids are so adorable,they asked me to visit them every weekend and they were telling me their tales of the last party they celebrated!

It was the best birthday ever and to top it all of,the kids gave me a pretty greeting card too..:)




You can always visit this orphanage,just to meet them and listen to their stories.Trust me ,they will brighten your day!!

Address:
Saraswathi Educational &Charitable Trust(R)
 Children Rehabilitation Center
#10,1st 'B' Cross,H.M.T Layout,
Opp.Chowdeshwari Bus stop,Mathikere,
Bangalore-560054

No comments:

Post a Comment