Labels

Saturday 27 April 2013

"the confusion"

"I always wanted to write a blog,but i had no idea what to write about!So I spent insane amount of time reading others blogs..all kinds of  blogs ranging from poetry to travel .but I could never write one,the hardest  part of writing a blog is the beginning.The very first blog.your first blog defines the entire nature of your writing,it determines your future posts,so my first blog needed to be perfect,it needed clarity,it needed depth.So searching for this perfect blog.I postponed my idea of  writing one for 4 years,as you can see..I never found the perfect one!

My first blog is "me"...the epitome of confusion! 

Ideally speaking being confused is not good,because you don't have clear goals,you can be diverted easily ,you achieve nothing.
But I think  being confused is the best state of mind,because your mind is open to ideas,eager to learn and you end up doing little bit of everything.

So my present state is just confused!!its been one for a long time!!I have tried my hand at everything from poetry to singing,gardening to dancing..everything!! I haven't found my niche yet !


ink art..something I tried out today!

2 comments:

  1. wow !!
    Sania i didnt know u wer a bloger !!
    bloody gud insight on "confusion"
    im looking forward to more of ur blogs !!
    and lemme tell u dis out of my own experience its abt poratying ur life and the events tat unfolds and u discover new tins !!
    tats wat i do when i come up wit my jokes !
    its a similar pattern u keep digging in deep and its an inexaustable source !!
    ALL THE BEST FR THE CMIN FUTURE AND KEEP ME POSTED !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! thank you harish...:)

    ReplyDelete